Commercial Solar Installation Process
Solar Installation Process
- First steps are to have the roof inspected and a structural engineer verify the roof structure can handle the additional weight of the array.
- Next our electrical engineers will determine the best means of interconnection and draw up electrical plans.
- County permit and Utility interconnection applications are filed.
- Once approvals are in hand to install from the utility and county the equipment is procured.
- Upon delivery of material safety barriers, signage, etc are set onsite.
- All necessary heavy equipment is delivered to site along with equipment and installation begins.
- After installation is complete the County and Utility inspections take place
- Upon approvals the meter is swapped by the utility and the system is granted permission to operate!
Get Your Free Solar Quote Today
Contact us for a FREE Site Evaluation
and begin your substantial energy savings today!